Download printable information
At Last! Residential Digital Voice (VoIP) Service is available now from GBIS!
Great Basin Internet Services' Residential Digital Voice (VoIP) Solutions are customized to meet your unique needs and reduce your telecommunications costs. These services are provided over an advanced digital network and offer premier quality and reliability. With our competitive pricing and personalized service, GBIS's Residential VoIP Solutions deliver real value and creative solutions for your home.
Available features of GBIS Residential Digital Voice (VoIP) Solutions include:
NOTE: You must have GBIS broadband Internet service to qualify. Minimum upload speed of 256 kbps required. Call our customer service department to see if you qualify. Residential Digital Voice (VoIP) is available throughout most of the GBIS service area.
- Long Distance Services - Free Long Distance Throughout North America and Hawaii. International LD calling blocks available (call for details).
- Voice Mail - Each line can have a voice mailbox. Voice mail may be retrieved locally, from any telephone or forwarded to an email address.
- Call Waiting - Allows you to accept a second call while you are already on the line.
- Call Forwarding Immediate - All incoming calls are sent to another specified number.
- Call Forwarding on No Answer - Incoming calls are forwarded to another specified number when your line is not answered.
- Caller ID - When available your phone will show you the name and number of the calling party.
- 3-Way Calling - You can simultaneously speak with two other parties.
|Every feature listed above
at ONE LOW MONTHLY PRICE!
|$27.95/month per line
||Analog Telephone Adapter
||$69.95 plus tax.
Limited Time: $20.00 Instant Rebate available for new VoIP service. Call now for details.
|VoIP Service Pro
VoIP Service Pro is a monthly service coverage subscription program offering GBIS provided VoIP CPE replacement due to mechanical or electrical problems, or failure from normal use, as well as VoIP service line repair that would normally be at the cost or responsibility of the end user.
Some Restrictions Apply
If you'd like to find out more, Click Here and a GBIS sales representative can answer your questions and let you know how our new Residential Digital Voice (VoIP) Solutions can save you time and money!