Satellite Broadband Internet now available to customers
in rural and difficult-to-serve areas!
Download printable information | Click Here to sign up for service now!
HughesNet® is the high-speed Internet solution that’s available to everyone — even in areas where cable Internet and DSL don’t reach.† HughesNet uses satellite technology for a super-fast, always-on Internet connection. That means faster surfing, faster downloads, instant email access and it doesn’t use your phone line — so missed calls and dialing in are a thing of the past! HughesNet lets you enjoy the Internet the way it was meant to be.
HughesNet high-speed Internet by satellite:
- Available everywhere – Even in areas where DSL won’t reach†
- Always-on – Makes dialing in and logging on a thing of the past
- No phone line – Frees up your phone line, no missed calls
- Reliable – From the leader in broadband by satellite
|Max Download Speed1
|Max Upload Speed1
All Plans Include:
- Free PC security suite for 3 months
- Antivirus and spam filtering
- Personalized start page
- Free identity theft protection for 6 months
- 24/7 live technical support
- 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Express Repair – Home3 $5.95/month
- Express Repair – Business4 $12.95/month
1 When you connect to the Internet using HughesNet, the upload and download speeds you experience will vary based on a variety of factors including the configuration of your computer; the number of concurrent users; network or Internet congestion; the speed of the Websites you are accessing; and other factors. Stated speeds and uninterrupted use of service are not guaranteed. During peak hours, actual upload and download speeds will likely be lower than speeds indicated.
2 Based on an analysis of customer usage data, Hughes has established a download threshold for each of the HughesNet service plans that is well above the typical usage rates. Subscribers who exceed that threshold will experience reduced download speeds for approximately 24 hours. During this recovery period, the HughesNet service may still be used, but speeds will be slower.
3 Express Repair—Home includes 2nd business day coverage, 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. $29.95 per on-site repair incident in addition to monthly fee. Requires 12 month commitment. $25 administrative fee applies if Express Repair is cancelled before the end of the commitment term.
4 Express Repair—Business includes next business day coverage, 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. $29.95 per on-site repair incident in addition to monthly fee. Requires 12 month commitment. $25 administrative fee applies if Express Repair is cancelled before the end of the commitment term.
* $100 mail-in rebate applies to new subscribers only. Not valid with the Lease option. Applies to Purchase option only. HughesNet equipment and service must be purchased before June 30th, 2009. HughesNet service must remain active for a minimum of 31 days. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Visit www.rebate.HughesNet.com for details.
** Free standard installation valid on new Lease orders for a limited time. Not valid with the Purchase option.
† HughesNet is available anywhere in the contiguous US with a clear view of the southern sky, Alaska and Hawaii excluded. Service and hardware sold separately. 24-month commitment required. Early termination fees apply. Visit legal.HughesNet.com for details.
© 2008 Hughes Network Systems, LLC. HughesNet and Broadband Unbound are trademarks of Hughes Network Systems, LLC.
241 Ridge Street
Reno, NV 89501
Great Basin Internet Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 3115
Reno, NV 89505-3115
(775) 348-7299 | main
(775) 348-9412 | fax
(888) 477-7299 | toll free
Click Here for a Guide to
the GBIS Phone Tree
|Our business office is
open Monday - Friday from 9:00AM until 5:30PM.
The Customer Support division is available from 8:00AM to 8:00PM Monday - Friday and 10:00AM - 7:00PM Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays.
Get driving directions on MapQuest.com.